Our annual Workplace Trends Forecast white papers cover the biggest trends impacting the workplace to help you and your company prepare for the future. Since 2012, over a million leaders have relied our forecasts in order to make better workplace decisions for their businesses and careers.
How we capture workplace trends for our forecasts
- Primary research. We survey thousands of companies and employees annually on various HR topics, including training, diversity, recruiting, employee benefits, and innovation. These studies are funded by companies such as Oracle, UKG and WeWork.
- Secondary research. We review third party studies from over 450 research sources, including consulting firms, associations, and Universities. Some of the sources include McKinsey, Harvard, SHRM, Accenture, Gallup, and Pew.
- Leader conversations. We hold ongoing conversations with executives across a variety of industries to learn about the trends that are most impacting their business.
What makes our premium white papers so valuable
- We simplify the complex. There are thousands of studies, and even more news stories, published each year. We cut through the clutter to identify the most important ones to capture in our report.
- We provide actionable advice. We don’t just provide a list of our prospectus on the biggest trends, but also tangible advice to ensure that you know how to react and/or take advantage of those trends.
- We connect the dots. Many of the workplace trends that we uncover are connected to each other in some way. We ensure you understand how they are interrelated and paint a broader picture for you.
Workplace Trends Forecast
Individual editions cost $199.95, but you can save 20% as an Annual Subscriber
$199.95 $159.95 / year
$WORK Coin holders who hold 40 or more $WORK receive a free subscription as long as they continue to hold it.
Workplace Intelligence Weekly PLUS
Since 2019, over 2 million people have benefitted from our Workplace Intelligence Weekly newsletter. PLUS brings you a more in-depth version with a deeper analysis and actionable steps to improve your business.