Partner with us on Intelligent Research
Workplace Intelligence works with clients to conduct proprietary research that shapes the global conversation on the most important workplace topics of our time. Working with a variety of high-profile clients such as Oracle, Deloitte, WeWork, edX, Amazon, UKG (Formerly Kronos), SoFi, One Medical, American Express, Randstad and PayScale, we have explored a wide range of topics such as employee well-being, digital transformation, the four-day workweek, generations at work, leadership development, corporate culture, employee experience, and the skills gap. In total, we have surveyed over 3.1 million people in 26 countries, including C-suite executives, HR leaders, managers, salaried employees, and hourly workers.
Our studies regularly make headlines
We don’t just work with clients to conduct proprietary research, we also promote and market the findings to help position them as thought leaders on topics they care about, build their brand, generate leads, and gain market share. Unlike the thousands of studies that are published every year, our studies are widely covered in national, global and trade media such as CNN’s “New Day”, NBC’s “The Today Show”, TIME, Fortune, Forbes, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Marketplace Radio, and countless others reaching millions of potential buyers!
View case studies from our satisfied clients who have benefited from working with us on one or more research campaigns that have increased their brand awareness, marketshare, and revenue.
Our research process
We manage the entire research process, including survey strategy, questionnaire design, fielding, data analysis, narrative development, press release and white paper creation, and a promotional campaign. Our clients are part of the entire process ensuring that we incorporate all of their feedback throughout to get the strongest results possible.
Our unique value propositions
- Benefit from our deep expertise, and future-focused vision, on the world of work.
- Position your company, and/or executives, as thought leaders on the most relevant workplace topics.
- Start new conversations with employees, customers, and prospects.
- Generate leads that turn into new business opportunities.
- Create brand awareness through global, national and trade press, as well as social media.
- Gain an advantage by discovering new trends before your competition.
- Own the data as a corporate asset that can be leveraged for any commercial purpose.
- Promote your brand through our platform of over 400,000 followers and subscribers.