We worked with SoFi at Work on a “Financial Well-Being” study in order to understand what HR leaders and employees had to say about financial well-being in 2022. Between December 21 and 29th, 2022, 1,600 U.S. HR leaders and employees were surveyed about financial well-being, financial literacy, and financial benefits.
“Our team worked with the Workplace Intelligence team to gauge the current state of financial well-being benefits within the workforce. This included gathering in-depth insights from both an employer and employee perspective. The team not only took time to understand our business and the objectives we were looking to achieve through the research– they also did a strong job of securing input from both audiences in a timely and thorough fashion – this was key in ensuring the content was published in a way that was both timely and relevant, without sacrificing quality.
– Lead, Enterprise Communications, SoFi
- Employees would like the option to receive performance rewards in the form of NFTs (42%) or be paid in cryptocurrency (36%).
- 75% of employees are stressed about their finances.
- Employees are spending a weekly average of 9.2 hours on their personal finances, while at work.
- 60% of employees are taking drastic measures due to finances.
- 84% of employees believe employers should be responsible for their financial well-being.